Traders Accreditation

Traders Registration - UK Live 2021/2022 Season

Choose the relevant events
Please upload the following applicable documents

> Public and Employers Liability Insurance Certificates (Food traders are required to carry £5m cover)(Non-food traders £1m cover)
> Health & Safety Documentation (Policies, Risk Assessments including COVID-19 Risk Assessment and Fire Risk Assessment, Training Records etc.)
> PAT Test Certification
> Gas Safety Certificates (where applicable)
> Written Scheme of Examination for all pressurized Systems (including coffee machines)
> Food Safety Management System (SFBB, NCASS, COOKSAFE or similar)
> Food Hygiene Training Certificate (food handlers only)
> Written allergen information on all unpackaged food.
> Signed Supplier Contract

Maximum upload size: 16.78MB
Food traders, crew caterers and bars MUST be registered with a Local Authority. (Tick box to fully understand and acknowledge) All food traders, bars and crew caterers will be visited onsite by Food Safety Officers.